SpaceX has released the preliminary findings into the Falcon 9 accident on September 1 that destroyed the unmanned rocket and the Amos-6 satellite on Launch Complex 40 (LC-40) at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida. According to the company, the “anomaly” that caused the explosion is still uncertain, but it has narrowed things down to the cryogenic helium system used to feed the second stage engine.
.. Continue Reading SpaceX fingers helium as cause of Falcon 9 rocket explosion
- SpaceX nails high-speed ocean landing
- SpaceX nails historic first space rocket landing
- Latest Falcon 9 sea landing fails
- SpaceX refires Falcon 9 used in historic first landing
- SpaceX to try another Falcon 9 sea-barge landing
- SpaceX raises prices to lower them