SpaceX entered the world of classified space flights today as it launched the Orbital Test Vehicle 5 (OTV-5) mission atop a Falcon 9 booster from Launch Complex 39A at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida. The dramatic launch carrying the secret US Air Force X-37B spaceplane came at 10:00 am EDT, as mission control raced against the threat of the advancing hurricane Irma.
.. Continue Reading SpaceX launches secret spaceplane
- SpaceX to launch secret US spaceplane next week
- SpaceX signs landing pad agreement with US Air Force
- Slow-motion showreel provides dramatic look at SpaceX’s rocketing adventures
- SpaceX nails historic first space rocket landing
- NASA to fly material testing experiment on X-37B spaceplane
- History repeats: SpaceX launch reuses Falcon 9 booster