SpaceX has been awarded a second post-certification mission order for its Crew Dragon manned spacecraft to ferry astronauts to the International Space Station. NASA says that the new contract, which could lead to as many as six flights, will put the United States back into the manned spaceflight game and free US crews to spend more time on scientific research.
.. Continue Reading SpaceX receives order for second manned mission
- SpaceX’s Dragon returns to Earth brimming with microgravity research samples
- NASA orders first manned Dragon mission
- SpaceX makes spectacular ground landing after Dragon launch
- SpaceX CRS-7 mission destroyed after liftoff
- SpaceX completes Crew Dragon parachute test
- BEAM me up: Expandable habitat module headed to the ISS