The US Air Force’s not-so-secret spaceplane is getting a new ride next week, when the fifth X-37B Orbital Test Vehicle (OTV-5) lifts off atop a SpaceX Falcon 9 booster from Launch Pad 39A at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida. Under command of the Air Force Rapid Capabilities Office, the unmanned orbiter will be placed in an orbit with a higher inclination to the equator than previous missions to expand its operational envelope.
.. Continue Reading SpaceX to launch secret US spaceplane next week
- History repeats: SpaceX launch reuses Falcon 9 booster
- SpaceX nails historic first space rocket landing
- SpaceX raises prices to lower them
- SpaceX nails high-speed ocean landing
- Next SpaceX Falcon 9 launch delayed until January
- SpaceX Falcon 9 cleared for flight after investigation