A rocky planet with Earth-like temperatures just 11 light years away from us caused quite a stir when it was discovered last year. Its close proximity and potential to harbor alien life made it a good candidate for further study, and scientists continuing to poke around this pocket of the universe are continuing to unravel its mysteries, with new findings shedding further light on its composition.
.. Continue Reading Starlight study illuminates Earth-like traits of a neighboring rocky exoplanet
- Computer learns to read body language – right down to the fingers
- Energy-efficient vertical farm to fight food poverty
- New tech spares oncoming drivers’ eyes from your high beam headlights
- Omnidrectional robot moves on an electrically charged ball to keep things simple
- Hand-mounted cameras make robots better at mapping their environments
- Scientists use 3D printer to create synthetic hair