After a few decades rusting in the wilderness, Alfa Romeo is back. The renaissance started with the Giulia but, given how popular mid-size SUVs are at the moment, the new Stelvio is arguably more commercially important for the brand. Although it doesn’t guarantee sales success, the Stelvio has proven its performance chops with a new Nurburgring Nordschleife SUV lap record.
.. Continue Reading Stelvio scorches production SUV record at the Nurburgring
- AMG GT R hot lap topples Nürburgring lap record
- Modded Mini wobbles to two-wheel Nordschleife lap record
- Watch Subaru set a new four-door sedan record at the Nurburgring
- Nurburgring production lap record makes GT2 RS the fastest 911 ever
- Donkervoort reveals new generation of the Nürburgring-scorching RS
- Video: NIO’s production car lap record at the Nurburgring