If you’re a serious swimmer, then it’s possible that you use a swim-tracking watch. The folks at Florida-based startup Phlex, however, felt that wristwatches weren’t hydrodynamic or accurate enough. That’s why they designed the goggle-mounted Edge.
.. Continue Reading Streamlined swim tracker goes for the goggles
- Freediving goggles work by “leaking” under pressure
- Zwim goggles bring HUD tech to the pool
- OnCourse Goggles designed to keep triathletes swimming straight
- Instabeat shows swimmers their heart rate – in their goggles
- Get aboard your drone – DJI unveils its own FPV goggles
- Sealz sunglasses become sealed goggles with the push of a button