As any gamer will quickly point out, playing action-style video games improves motor skills. We’ve also heard that action gaming increases peoples’ ability to make right decisions faster, and that it improves the brain’s capacity to learn. Before you run off to your Xbox, however, you might want to take note of a new study which claims that sometimes, “gaming can do more harm than good.”
.. Continue Reading Study suggests action gaming could harm your brain
Category: Health & Wellbeing
- For faster reflexes … learn to play music?
- Why Alzheimer’s patients can’t recognize loved ones
- Is exercise an effective cancer therapy?
- The world’s tiniest thermometer is made from DNA
- Improved understanding of genetics offers new hope for diabetics
- Injectable, intelligent gel targets cancer at the source