Subaru has unveiled its largest vehicle ever at the Los Angeles Auto Show. The Ascent is a family-sized SUV that stretches the Subaru Global Platform to its limits to create enough space for three rows of seating. Retaining much of the look of the Ascent Concept that debuted at the New York Auto Show in April, the production Ascent comes with an all-new engine and Subaru’s tried and true Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive.
.. Continue Reading Subaru targets families with new Ascent 3-row SUV, its largest ever vehicle
- Review: 2016 Subaru Outback doesn’t disappoint
- Review: 2017 Mazda CX-9 cuts an impressive crossover figure
- Sporty X2 joins BMW X model line-up
- Review: 2018 Infiniti QX30 crossover scales down sportiness and luxury
- Jaguar’s all-new small SUV barrels onto the scene
- Volkswagen shrinks and sharpens its SUV lineup with all-new T-Roc