It can be easy to forget the first letter in SUV stands for sports when tall city crossovers are hampered by their high center of gravity, making them less agile and exciting than regular hatchbacks. Seemingly unconcerned by the basic principles of physics, Subaru’s STI division has created the XV Hybrid tS, in attempt to turn an uninspiring, slow crossover into a slightly more inspiring, slow crossover.
.. Continue Reading Subaru XV Hybrid goes to STI handling school
- Mississippi State University squeezes 100 mpg out of hybrid Subaru BRZ
- Subaru revs up TV screens with Viziv GT Vision Gran Turismo
- Subaru hints at Viziv 2 Concept
- Subaru’s new modular platform will be cheaper, smoother and safer
- Updated Impreza gets EyeSight technology
- Subaru introduces its first production hybrid