We’ve already seen setups that allow stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) to be rowed, sailed, or paddled like a kayak. There’s apparently still room for innovation, however – the SupSki system lets you propel your board using upper body techniques borrowed from the sport of cross-country skiing.
.. Continue Reading Supski lets you “ski” on a paddleboard
- Kit converts a stand-up paddleboard into a sit-down Oar Board
- Rum Runner takes the stand-up paddle board to pieces
- Aqua Elliptica looks to get the crowd walking on water
- ABH20 skis bring cross country skiing to the water
- WaveJet electric jet-drive angler paddleboard swims with the fishes
- CruiserBoard blends stand-up paddleboarding and sit-down kayaking