Water may seem soft enough when you’re in a bathtub full of the stuff, but as anyone who has smacked across the waves in a speeding motorboat knows, it can also be relatively hard and unyielding. With that in mind, one has to wonder … why don’t we hear more about suspension systems for watercraft? Well, if the folks at Australia’s Nauti-Craft have anything to say about it, we soon will. Their prototype 2Play catamaran incorporates an interlinked hydraulic suspension, that isolates the deck from the two hulls.
.. Continue Reading Suspension-packing 2Play catamaran smooths out rough seas
- Nahema to commence construction of H2X’s luxury 120 and 150-foot catamaran range
- Helicopter-inspired catamaran "flies" over rough water
- Radical boat design
- The remarkable WAM-V Proteus – a new concept in sea craft
- Sunreef 100ft+ luxury charter catamarans
- Infinyte Marine hopes its electric i4 will be a quiet success