Bjarke Ingels Group (BIG) has collaborated with Barcode Architects to design an impressive looking mixed-use project for a lake in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, that will include zero-energy residences and be accessible by boat, car, and foot. The design brings to mind BIG’s award-winning Via 57 West, in the way it riffs on the classic European courtyard building.
.. Continue Reading Sustainable city block offers life on the lake in Amsterdam
- W Amsterdam promises guests Whatever/Whenever service
- MX3D gets go-ahead for 3D-printed bridge in Amsterdam
- UrbanCampsite brings unusual tiny shelters to Amsterdam
- MVRDV’s Ravel Plaza will be part village green, part verdant cliffside
- Artist’s studio installed on top of historic Amsterdam department store
- Game on in Amsterdam’s new Arcade Hotel