Around this time last year, we featured a crazy Swedish multirotor flying machine invented and flown by engineer Alex Borg from AmazingDIYProjects. At that time, the engineer was lifted off the ground by eight petrol-powered rotors, but earlier this year he abandoned the combustion engines in favor of electric motors. Lots of electric motors. And now his huge chAIR manned VTOL has taken off and lifted him skyward.
.. Continue Reading Swedish flying carpet goes electric
- Sky-Hopper: Another manned multirotor project to watch
- Man levitates on terrifying gasoline-powered flying carpet
- Safety last: Russian hoverbike is equally amazing and horrifying
- Jetpack pioneer David Mayman’s new electric VTOL flying car project
- Kitty Hawk’s electric Flyer takes to the air in slick promo video
- AeroMobil Flying Car now available for pre-order