We hear a lot about the coming of driverless transport trucks, but where might they first enter common use? Well, perhaps in Sweden. That’s the home country of Einride, a startup that recently announced development of a sort-of-driverless electric vehicle known as the T-pod.
.. Continue Reading T-pod may be the cargo drone of the highways
- Electric smart trucks charging toward market
- Elon Musk says Tesla pickup and semi-trucks are coming
- Retrofitted self-driving kit designed to make any truck autonomous
- Autonomous trucks successfully platoon across Europe
- Self-driving bus goes toe-to-toe with traffic in Helsinki
- Daimler sends autonomous truck platoon on Stuttgart to Rotterdam road trip