If you turn up to your local supermarket one day to find all of your favourite items fully stocked, you may have the slender robot sauntering up and down the aisles to thank. Announced today, Tally is an autonomous retail robot that rolls around stores making sure shelves are correctly stocked, promising to cut labor costs and lost revenue in the process.
.. Continue Reading Tally robot autonomously takes stock of store shelves
- Connected mannequins debut in British stores
- Smart measuring tape aims to take the guesswork out of online shopping
- Fitle gives users a 3D avatar of themselves for virtually trying on clothes
- Pop Up Box works as a shop in a box for pop-up shops
- findbox scanner helps shoppers find what they’re looking for
- Amazon moves “Buy Now with One Click” into the physical world, with the Dash Button