Techno-Classica Essen is the world’s largest grass roots classic car event, and you really don’t understand the sheer magnitude of an industry until you go to its global “Mecca” and walk the show floor. Here’s a tour through the 22 halls of this year’s gargantuan gathering in words and pictures, including a look at a new technology roll-out that will revolutionize the classic car industry, 1001 ways to decorate your man cave tastefully, and an explanation as to why the classic car “price bubble” isn’t going to burst any time soon.
- Cavallino Classic 2016 serves up a Ferrari feast
- Bonhams sells the two most valuable basketcases in history – US$400,000 and $365,000
- Vincent Black Shadow & Linto 500 head H&H Classic Auctions bill
- Updated Jaguar Mark 2 puts new spin on a classic
- Tracing automotive bloodlines: Gizmag goes exploring at Dutton Garage
- Jaguar Mark 2 replica to enter production