This week, Electric GT Holdings Inc. announced that its Electric Production Car Series (EPCS) has been sanctioned by the FIA, which is the governing body for world motorsport. In the series’ first season, at least, all EPCS cars will be a modified version of the Tesla Model S P100D – which just passed its official FIA crash test last week.
.. Continue Reading Tesla-based racing series is good to go
- Video: Faraday Future’s electric streetcar outdrags Tesla P100D
- The future of electric racing: Spark’s 2018 Formula E chassis
- Roborace previews its autonomous, driverless race car
- Tesla makes its big play for the mainstream with the Model 3
- Lucid Motors undercuts Tesla with pricing for new Air
- Top Fuel monsters put on notice: 5,000-hp electric dragster has 8 world records in its sights