Last year, Tesla replaced the entry-level Model S 60 with the higher-spec Model S 70, upping the cost of Model S ownership. It looked like the company was going to continue with the 70 models as of the Model S refresh, but now it’s decided to backtrack … kind of. The Model S 60 and 60D are back, creating a lower price of entry. For those willing to spend extra, the Model S 60 can become the Model S 75.
.. Continue Reading Tesla reverses course and brings back lower-priced Model S 60
- Tesla makes its big play for the mainstream with the Model 3
- Tesla’s live Autopilot upgrades give the Model S parallel parking and lane changes with the push of a button
- Tesla increases the power and price of Model S entry with the AWD 70D
- Tesla promises 400 mile range with Roadster 3.0
- Tesla confirms March unveiling for $35,000 Model 3
- Opinion: What do New Jersey, Texas and Arizona have against Tesla?