People love their games machines. Genesis vs Super Nintendo. PlayStation 3 vs Xbox 360. Epoch Cassette Vision vs, er, the Arcadia 2001. If you’ve owned a gaming box you probably had a view on how it stacks against the competition. But how often do we factor in the controller? As the bit you actually need to get your feels on, it’s important. Like, really important. With this in mind, let’s take a gander at seven games controllers that didn’t so much let the side down, as scuttle the bloody ship altogether. And there isn’t an N64 controller in sight.
.. Continue Reading The 7 most disastrous gaming controllers of all time
- What Nintendo’s next-gen system needs to rival, maybe even surpass, the PS4 and Xbox One
- Nintendo introduces larger 3DS XL
- Wii U launch details revealed
- Nintendo at E3 2015: Star Fox, Mario Tennis and cooperative handheld gaming
- Hands-on: Super Mario 3D World for Wii U
- NES reborn as aluminum-clad Analogue Nt