British firm Architects of Invention has drawn inspiration from the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, for its latest project. Envisioned for Birmingham, UK, the Garden Hill proposal consists of two wooden residential towers with an interesting stepped design and some sustainable features.
.. Continue Reading The Hanging Gardens of …. Birmingham?
- NBBJ imagines ice skating on the River Thames
- Plan hatched to build “Lord of the Rings” city in England
- Cloud Corridor: High-rise vision for the future of housing in LA
- Subterranean Polish museum declared World Building of the Year
- Serpentine skyscraper proposed by Russian billionaire
- Büro Ole Scheeren envisions stacked box high-rise for Vancouver