It isn’t often that you’ll see us revisiting a year-and-a-half-old device. After all, in the world of smartphones, 18 months ago is practically the stone age. But I recently took a break from reviewing the latest and greatest phones to play with a favorite from early last year, the HTC One (M7). The fact that it holds up so well today might say something about the direction in which smartphones are moving… Continue Reading The HTC One (M7) and the case for smartphone plateau
Section: Mobile Technology
- Samsung jet – smartphone or not?
- Micro-Phone combines a GSM phone and locator in a credit-card sized package
- Ubuntu transforms dual core phones into fully functional desktop PC’s
- NewCon prototype touch Smartphone with flip QWERTY keyboard
- HTC gives a huge smartphone its own Mini feature phone
- The vtalk desk phone: A smartphone for your desk