Back in 2014, the “blackest” material ever produced was revealed. Dubbed Vantablack, this material absorbed 99.96 percent of light that hit it. Now designer Asif Khan has created a stunning pavilion spray-painted with Vantablack for the Winter Olympics commissioned by Hyundai.
- “Olympic Destroyer” malware attack on Winter Olympics opening ceremony confirmed
- Intel’s drones light up Winter Olympics with record-breaking flight
- What will the 2056 Olympics look like?
- London sculpture’s twisting slide is almost complete
- Toyota-funded flying car may light a fire before the 2020 Olympics
- “Mount Rushmore” building morphs into human faces at Sochi Winter Olympics