The much-awaited reveal of the Tesla Semi electric truck took place in Hawthorne, California, in typical Elon Musk style. Speculation prior to the presentation was substantially exceeded with its claimed range well beyond the 300 miles (500 km) expected and acceleration figures that place the unladen tractor unit in sports car territory.
.. Continue Reading The Tesla Semi electric truck exceeds the hype
- Elon Musk sets date for all-electric Tesla Semi reveal
- Elon Musk says Tesla pickup and semi-trucks are coming
- 2,000-hp Nikola semi changes course to hydrogen power
- Elon Musk delivers on his promise of a $35,000 EV with the Model 3
- Tesla reveals insanely fast next-gen Roadster
- Volvo sets Guinness World Record at VNL heavy truck launch