One of the 99 cars produced, this Maybach G650 Landaulet will be auctioned for charity during the Zoute Grand Prix in Belgium. The other 98 sold new for €630,000 + VAT in March 2017 when the luxury off-road limousine was first shown and the Laureus Landaulet to be auctioned is expected to exceed a million dollars on October 6, 2017.
- Gargantuan Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6 elegantly combines past and future
- Scaldarsi gives the Maybach S600 a shiny new suit
- Monumental Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet arrives at Pebble Beach
- Mercedes X-Class gives workers, adventurers and urbanites a premium pickup truck
- Mercedes-Maybach S 600 Pullman Guard protects passengers from bullets and blasts
- Mercedes rounds out E-Class stable with sporty two-door