Vertical farms present an efficient, cost-effective and sustainable means of producing food in the face of growing worldwide population. A see-through, mobile vertical farm project called Isabel is aiming to take this message on the road.
.. Continue Reading The vertical farm goes mobile
- AeroFarms to open “world’s largest indoor vertical farm”
- Philips facility develops “light recipes” for city farming
- MIT’s crop-saving drones at the ready
- When is a shipping container not a shipping container? When it’s a farm
- Roots Up greenhouse collects mountain dew to water crops in Ethiopian highlands
- Toshiba expands to food production with indoor vegetable factory