VR hasn’t really gotten off the ground yet, so it’s a little premature to say that controlling your movement with a game controller is a “problem.” But for virtual reality to become more lifelike, it will need more lifelike ways of moving around. Perhaps a small step in that direction is 3DRudder, a pressure-sensitive foot controller for VR gaming.
.. Continue Reading This VR controller is like a hoverboard you use as a joystick (hands-on)
- Realm System brings force and resistance to motion gaming
- Virtuix Omni and Oculus Rift come together for literal running and gunning
- Review: Gamevice for iPad mini
- Gamevice review: The best iOS game controller comes to iPhone
- Aalberg’s wireless guitar effects control revolution hits Indiegogo
- Omni gaming treadmill really gets moving on Kickstarter