A little over a year ago, we strapped on a Gear VR, sat on a stationary bike and waxed philosophical about a future where virtual reality helps people forget that they’re exercising. Apparently we weren’t the only ones with the idea, as VirZoom is one of at least two companies demoing VR-based exercise products at CES. We took VirZoom for a spin and the result was the coolest spin class we’ve ever taken.
Section: Health and Wellbeing
- VRide Multi lets indoor cyclists go on multi-player rides, using HD video
- Icaros fitness machine powers your workouts with virtual reality
- Bored with exercise machines? One day Oculus Rift could spice things up
- Hamster Wheel Standing Desk helps you stay fit at the office
- All-limb-drive bicycling with Raxibo
- Glyder lets you exercise at your desk without whacking your knees