Scooters and folding bikes are both becoming popular forms of “last-mile” transportation – riders can carry them aboard buses or trains, then ride them the last few blocks between transit stops and home or work. It’s important that they be compact, however … and Seattle Cycles’ all-titanium Burke 8 is definitely on the small side.
.. Continue Reading Titanium-framed Burke 8 is one tiny bike, no matter how you fold it
- In pictures: Wonders and oddities from Interbike 2014
- Is the Denny the ultimate commuter bike?
- Bygen’s Hank Direct Bike swaps a chain for direct-drive levers
- MC2 wants to be 8 bikes in 1
- Mando announces “big”-wheeled version of its Footloose chainless e-bike
- Alter Cycles bikes feature interchangeable, vibration-damping down tubes