We didn’t see a camper quite as wild in 2015 as the seaplane camper we saw in 2014, but we have seen many a cool mobile living solution since we last compiled a list of our favorite RVs. New camper vans followed big events in the van market, including the launch of the Volkswagen T6 Transporter, US launch of the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 4×4, and discontinuation of full Ford E-Series vans. Beyond the Type Bs, there were also versatile expandable trailers and efficiently packaged roof- and chassis-top designs. Here are the coolest, most interesting motorhomes and camping trailers of 2015.
.. Continue Reading Top 10 motorhomes and caravans of 2015
- Barefoot Caravans sleep you in a rolling egg
- Mannen Caravan project puts a man cave on wheels
- Nest Caravan delivers a monocoque-built glamping adventure
- American Dream Trailer revives vintage camper with rowboat roof
- Knaus Tabbert brings the Caravisio caravan concept to reality (kind of)
- GO-Easy ultralight trailer/camper rides behind a motorcycle or small car