Sure, you can still enjoy the great outdoors with the tried-and-true gear you’ve been using since the 70s, but there’s some pretty cool high-tech gadgetry being designed for the likes of trekkers, skiers, surfers and trail runners these days, and there’s nothing shameful about updating your gear list with a touch of cutting-edge tech and design. Whether you’re looking for helpful tools to jumpstart a New Year’s resolution of getting outside more or shopping for the outdoor junkie in your life, these gadgets are sure to result in fresh air and big fun.
.. Continue Reading Top 10 outdoor gadgets and wearables of 2015
- Outdoor Technology’s Armadillo wireless speaker pumps up the volume
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active vs. Galaxy S4
- Outdoor Tech grows its sound into BIG Turtle speaker and charger
- Turtle Shell wireless speaker for bicycles and beyond
- Multifunctional survival hiking poles keep you alive in the wild
- Polarmond sleep system rolls three camping essentials into a warm personal cocoon