Committing US$1 billion over the next five years, Toyota Motor Corporation has announced the establishment of the Toyota Research Institute (TRI), a research and development center initially focusing on artificial intelligence (AI) and robotics. The company is tasked with developing technologies to increase driving safety and improve mobility and quality of life, particularly for the elderly..
.. Continue Reading Toyota Research Institute to further AI and robotics research
- Researchers say Earth is entering a sixth mass extinction event
- Stanford researchers develop earthquake-resistant house prototype
- Researchers turn gray matter transparent to shed light on the brain’s secrets
- Research at Stanford may lead to computers that understand humans
- Stanford researchers develop self-cooling solar cells
- Stanford researchers control light using synthetic magnetism