Japanese automakers are all bringing their A games to their home auto show this year, and Toyota is an early favorite for an unofficial “best in show” award. It will premiere three all-new concepts at the Tokyo Motor Show later this month, and each is pretty radical in its own way. There’s a compact, entry level sports car, a futuristic fuel cell commuter and a retro cruiser with open mechanicals.
.. Continue Reading Toyota storming Tokyo with triple concept-car offensive
- Toyota’s toy car pops to life with artistic LED hood
- Toyota sports up its kids’ car concept with the Camatte57 roadster
- Toyota’s next-gen black cab concept dropping off at Tokyo Motor Show
- Toyota’s hyper-radical FV2 concept pushes personal transportation boundaries
- Toyota Camatte Concept: A kids’ toy car that functions like the real thing
- Supercross Tundra beats out ski, rally and BMX teams in Toyota’s SEMA challenge