Toyota has unveiled a new device aimed at allowing anyone to share their car. The Smart Key Box can be installed in a vehicle so as to provide access to people via their smartphones.
.. Continue Reading Toyota thinks out of the box with keyless entry gadget
- Volvo to replace car keys with smartphone controls
- Premium carmaker turns premium car-sharer
- Subscribe and drive service promises car ownership alternative
- Spiri ride-sharing service is more self-drive than self-driving
- ekko lets multiple listeners share hi-res streamed audio
- Common provides a 21st century twist on shared living