Is it an SUV or a van? That’s what you’re supposed to wonder when you first set eyes on Toyota’s Tj Cruiser concept. The answer, according to the automaker, is that the four-passenger vehicle “represents the harmonious balance between the roominess of a cargo van and the powerful design of an SUV.”
.. Continue Reading Toyota Tj Cruiser concept – roomy SUV or tough van?
- Toyota gets kids towing with digital trailer
- Toyota’s HiLux Tonka Concept channels your inner child
- Toyota Setsuna Concept: A wooden time machine on wheels
- Toyota FT-4X Concept is designed to be a casualcore toolbox
- Toyota readies S-FR Concept for the track
- Toyota storming Tokyo with triple concept-car offensive