Toyota has been a very active player in the hydrogen fuel game, previously opening up more than 5,000 fuel cell patents and putting the technology to the test in its Mirai sedan and Project Portal trucks. Joining this emission-free stable is the Fine-Comfort Ride, a six-seater minivan concept to be unveiled at the Tokyo Motor Show next week.
.. Continue Reading Toyota’s latest fuel cell concept puts a new spin on people movers
- Toyota’s hydrogen-powered trucks to start hauling cargo around LA
- Review: 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid is plug-in goodness for the whole family
- First Toyota fuel cell bus rolls into Tokyo
- Toyota powers big rigs with hydrogen fuel cells
- Toyota completes 100,000-km road test of its hydrogen-powered Mirai
- Toyota Fuel Cell Bus goes on sale next year