For self-driving cars to become commonplace, they will need to be equipped to handle every possible traffic scenario that could come their way. That includes making way for ambulances, police cars and other emergency vehicles, which is why Google spin-off Waymo has begun training its Chrysler minivans to respect the sound of wailing sirens.
.. Continue Reading Training self-driving cars to make way for emergency vehicles
- X-Tainer shipping container expands into a giant pavilion
- Defibrillator drones are four times faster than ambulances
- Emergency vest inflates and insulates for survival
- Non-profit group produces dignified disaster shelter
- Red Rhino LF5G fire truck douses flames in small city spaces
- Maggie aimed at offering refugees a better shelter