It has been known for months that a new generation of Triumph Bonneville classic models is in the cards, as its test mules have been spotted several times during trial runs. Now the English company has released a teaser video that officially confirms the unveiling of the new model family on October 28.
.. Continue Reading Triumph Motorcycles set to introduce new Bonneville model family
- Guy Martin to steer Triumph’s land speed record attempt
- Triumph postpones speed record attempt following Guy Martin’s injury
- Super Cub Concept leads Honda’s second Tokyo Motor Show charge
- Zero motorcycles announces improved 2016 models
- Ducati Monster family welcomes its most powerful member – the 1200 R
- Can Dan Gurney’s Moment-Cancelling engine breathe new life into internal combustion?