Forget variable length intakes and variable valve timing, Infiniti is going all the way and introducing variable cylinder compression ratios. The new VC-T turbo engine automatically adjusts between a high-powered 8:1 and a hugely efficient 14:1 ratio as you drive.
- Porsche working on variable-compression engine
- Adobe expands DNG spec with lossy compression … and why it matters to you
- Are iPods killing music perception?
- This low-impact house is built from the Earth it stands on
- Pioneer’s new Elite AV receivers target high-end home theater
- Cuddle Mattress lets you get closer to your significant other