British sports car manufacturer TVR may have begun operations in 1947, but it changed ownership in 2013. The brand’s first new car to come out since that resurrection, the TVR Griffith was unveiled this Friday at the Goodwood Revival event in the UK. Created by Gordon Murray Design, it features a carbon fiber chassis, a top speed of over 200 mph (322 km/h), and a 0 to 60 mph (97 km/h) acceleration time of under four seconds.
.. Continue Reading TVR premieres its 200 mph Griffith at Goodwood
- Audi drops the cloth on its fastest convertible ever
- Video: Lamborghini twists and climbs through Dracula’s neighborhood
- Original Sin: Corvette power repurposed in new Bulgarian supercar
- Stunning supercar marks the return of Automobili Turismo e Sport
- Survival of the fastest: Ultima Evolution leaves other supercars for dead
- A closer look at the stunning McLaren 720S