We’re spoiled for choice when it comes to unusually-shaped European getaways lately, what with Portugal’s Sustainable Tree Snake Houses, and Bordeaux’s Le Tronc Creux. Now the recently-completed Austria-based Ufogel retreat can be added to the list, and it might be the strangest looking so far.
.. Continue Reading UFO-inspired retreat graces Austrian mountain village
- Trunk-like Le Tronc Creux shelter sleeps nine in the French countryside
- Free-floating catamaran suite provides a unique escape in nature
- New bike-scooter design inspired by consultation with Bordeaux citizens
- Pump House proves the simplest ideas are often the best
- Finnish micro house is small enough to build without a permit
- Steeper project hopes to make electronic devices more energy efficient