In an inspired piece of Olympics legacy development, a sculpture that was created for the 2012 Games in London is to become “the world’s tallest and longest slide.” Visitors will be able to descend from the top of the ArcelorMittal Orbit. The sculpture already welcomes visitors as an observation tower.
.. Continue Reading UK Olympics sculpture to become world’s tallest and longest slide
- New SplinterBike Quantum all-wooden bike launched in time for London 2012 Festival
- Smithsonian Institution may be headed to London
- Tweet-controlled London Eye light show reflects Brits’ feelings about the Olympics
- BMW’s Olympic Pavilion built on top of a waterfall
- London’s Tower Bridge gets LED makeover for Queen’s Jubilee and 2012 Olympics
- Asleep on the job to beat London Olympic gridlock