Technology to power electric vehicles wirelessly from under the road surface is about to be trialed in the UK. Highways England has announced that it plans to carry out off-road (test track) trials with a view to carrying out subsequent on-road trials. The technology would increase the range of EVs.
.. Continue Reading UK to trial in-road wireless charging tech for electric vehicles
- Quick look: Two pads that bring a little nature-inspired style to wireless charging
- New wireless power tech can charge multiple devices in any orientation
- Prototype Microsoft system uses indoor light to wirelessly charge phones
- Starbucks to roll wireless charging mats out to all US stores
- KAIST’s wireless charging system can charge 40 smartphones simultaneously
- Rubix On makes wireless charging easier with the power of magnets