Advances in aviation may seem to have made the world a whole lot smaller, but they’ve also had a huge environmental impact. With this in mind, the International Civil Aviation Organisation and United Nations have agreed on a new global market-based measure, aimed at offsetting carbon emissions from air travel and mapping out a more efficient, sustainable future for air travel.
.. Continue Reading UN agreement aimed at capping aviation CO2 emissions
- Refrigeration could cool down the cost of carbon capture and storage
- NASA makes the case for space-based atmospheric CO2-detecting laser
- Liquid hydrocarbon fuel created from CO2 and water in breakthrough one-step process
- MIT’s new cement recipe could cut carbon emissions by more than half
- Carbon XPrize aims to reimagine CO2
- World’s first “porous liquid” could be used for CO2 sequestration