We’re not sure German off-road motorhome builder Unicat really makes anything ideal for maneuvering the tightest off-road tracks and trails, but we do know that the company’s latest offering is smaller and more maneuverable than the MD77h 6×6 we looked at last year … if you can ever rightfully call a 29-foot (8.9-m), 14-ton diesel expedition truck “smaller and more maneuverable.” The new MAN 4×4-based MD57 climbs and claws over rock, sand, mud, and perhaps the smoldering ruins of dystopian cities, before sheltering riders cozily in a fully equipped, marine-inspired cabin.
- Luxurious $1 million motorhome sleeps your family and your Porsche
- Find the actual ends of the Earth and live comfortably with Unicat’s MD77h 6×6 expedition vehicle
- Revel 4×4 camper van charts a new course for Winnebago
- Finetza expanding camper van is part beauty, part beast
- Bath2Go pop-up outhouse bolts to a camper van to go on the go
- SpaceCamper rearranges the Volkswagen camper van for light, open design