While VR is prevalent at CES 2017, we haven’t seen much tech this year that pushes the emerging space forward. One of the few exceptions is KwikVR, an adapter that takes wired, PC-based headsets like the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift and makes them wireless. New Atlas took KwikVR for a spin.
.. Continue Reading Untethering the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift with KwikVR’s wireless VR adapter
- Time for a VR impulse buy? The Oculus Rift is finally shipping without delay
- Room-scale VR on Oculus Rift: Serviceable in small spaces, but it’s no Vive
- Oculus Rift review: Touch puts the Rift back in control
- VR Cover review: Does virtual reality need the equivalent of a smartphone case?
- VR platform wars heat up as Oculus snags exclusive Blade Runner content
- How Oculus can still claim the Best VR throne