The US military is getting its first new hand grenade in 40 years as engineers at the US Army Armament Research, Development, and Engineering Center (ARDEC) at Picatinny Arsenal, New Jersey, work on a safer multi-purpose design. Called the Enhanced Tactical Multi-Purpose (ET-MP) hand grenade, it will allow soldiers to choose between concussive or fragmentation blasts with the flip of a lever.
.. Continue Reading US Army developing first new hand grenade in 40 years
- Solid lubricant smooths the way for reduced weapon maintenance
- Ballistic wallpaper to help protect soldiers seeking temporary shelter
- US Army rolls out a mobile chemical weapons neutralizer
- XM-25: The US Army’s first smart shoulder-fired weapon
- Inventions that changed the world: Mikhail Kalashnikov’s AK-47
- US Army tests remote controlled weapon towers