The US Department of Transportation (USDOT) has released its report to the United States Congress assessing the status of dedicated short-range communications (DSRC) for connected vehicle technologies. The findings are that they are ready for deployment.
.. Continue Reading USDOT reports to US Congress on DSRC for connected vehicles
- UK roads to become connected and autonomous vehicle test-track
- BMW expands ConnectedDrive infotainment suite capabilities for 2014 models
- Audi adds 4G connectivity to the A3
- SkyOrbiter UAVs will fly for years at a time and provide global internet access
- VW’s e-Golf Touch gestures to the future of compacts
- A ‘Smartphone on wheels’ – the LTE Connected Car concept