Although e-bikes are becoming increasingly popular, we’re also hearing more and more about smart bikes – these are bikes that don’t have a motor, but that do have electronic features designed to make life easier for their riders. Dutch manufacturer VanMoof has just jumped on the bandwagon with its aptly-named SmartBike, which should prove particularly challenging to thieves.
.. Continue Reading VanMoof’s new bike boasts extra smarts
- BitLock offers keyless, multi-user bike-locking
- Fortified’s new bike is intended to be Invincible to thieves
- Bike bits protected by magnets in new security system
- Kryptonite Security WheelNutz turn bicycle security upside down
- Commercially branding laptop computers; marketing tool and anti-theft deterrent
- New SecurePack computer backpack with anti-theft features