When Victory ran what was a concept bike in the Pike’s Peak Hill Climb earlier this year, a lot of rumors started floating around that its Project 156 bike was more than a one-off race entry. The company has put those rumors to rest with the introduction of the Ignition Concept bike at the EICMA show this week in Milan, running what it confirmed is a pre-production 1200 cc engine.
.. Continue Reading Victory Ignition Concept powered by new 1200cc pre-production engine
- SWM Motorcycles unveils first new lineup in 30 years
- Wheelrider motorcycle top case doubles as carry-on luggage, includes solar panel
- Stoptix automatic brake light warns against rear-end collisions …. before you touch the brakes
- Triumph presents a new generation of Bonneville sport classics
- Low-riding zec00 electric motorcycle enters production
- Honda’s legendary Africa Twin returns